Personal Medical Alert Alarm Features
Automatic serious Fall detection, sending emergency contacts a ‘Help me’ SMS message. Has 10 second delay to cancel false alarms
Voice to Voice Communication
Freedom & Independence
What does it do?
A Personal Medical Alert Alarm is highly recommended for most seniors and absolutely essential for people who suffer from dementia, Alzheimers or many other common medical conditions and disabilities.
Safety for independent and active seniors
A Personal Medical Alarm is highly recommended for most seniors and absolutely essential for people who suffer from a list of many, common medical conditions and disabilities.
Elder people are at increased risk of falls because normal ageing often involves worsening balance, eyesight, muscle tone & slower reaction times
When it comes to serious falls the statistics are perhaps surprising. Most people don’t know that 1 in 3 people over 65 years have a substantial fall in any given year.
Getting help after an immobilizing fall improves the chance of survival by 80% and increases the likelihood of a return to independent living.
German design, Swiss precision GPS, reddot2015 award winner.
- Works wherever there is 3G & 4G mobile coverage (98.5% of New Zealands populated areas). Also works in Australia.
- Calls up to 10 friends, family or carers.
- Has 2-way “hands-free” voice to voice communication with high quality speakerphone.
- In built fall detection for serious falls. Sends a “fall alert” to up to 10 contacts.
- Uses GPS & Google maps to send your location to your contacts during emergencies.
- Family & friends can call the pendant just like a normal phone. Pendant can call out to nominated contacts in emergencies (not recommended)
- Pendant is shower & rain proof, comfortable and weighs the same as three 20c pieces.
- No contracts or monitoring fees.
- 12 month warranty.
- $485+ gst. Includes tracked Nationwide delivery, wrist band and belt clip.
$485 + gst Including tracked delivery
Securely order your Alarm with credit card in a few clicks. Secure and safe.