Personal Medical Alert Alarm Features
Personal Medical Alarm
Simple and easy to operate, one button emergency SOS, personal medical alert alarm. Go anywhere knowing help is just a press of a button away.
Automatic serious Fall detection, sending emergency contacts a ‘Help me’ SMS message. Has a voice prompt to cancel if a false alarm has been activated.
Alerts carers with a link on google maps with location of emergency when activated. Can also be independently located by carers even if there is no emergency.
Advance feature that allows carers to know if a wanderer has left a safe zone such as a house or even a suburb. Great for dementia or alzheimers sufferers.
Voice to Voice Communication
Voice to voice communication can be activated automatically in the event of an emergency, or even used like a regular cell phone if a carer phones the pendant.
No Monitoring Costs
Designed for your own friends and family to be contacted. Up to 10 different contact numbers can be programmed into the personal medical alert alarm.
Freedom & Independence
Working off 4g cellular technology, this pendant has the ability to work world wide with the correct SIM card (Roaming charges may apply). Either prepay or ‘on contract’ SIM cards work (not supplied).
No Ongoing Costs
Once you purchase the personal medical alarm, you own it. No ongoing monitoring cost, its yours. Enjoy your freedom and independence!
What does it do?
A Personal Medical Alert Alarm is highly recommended for most seniors and absolutely essential for people who suffer from medical issues, dementia, alzheimer’s or many other common medical conditions and disabilities.
Safety for elderly, independent and active seniors
A Personal Medical Alarm is highly recommended for most seniors, elderly and absolutely essential for people who suffer from a list of many, common medical conditions and disabilities.
Elderly people are at increased risk of falls because normal ageing often involves worsening balance, eyesight, muscle tone & slower reaction times
When it comes to serious falls the statistics are perhaps surprising. Most people don’t know that 1 in 3 people over 65 years have a substantial fall in any given year.
Getting help after an immobilizing fall improves the chance of survival by 80% and increases the likelihood of a return to independent living.
German design, Swiss precision GPS, reddot2015 award winner.
- Works wherever your SIM card has 4G mobile coverage (98.5% of New Zealand’s populated areas One.NZ 2Degrees, Spark. Also works in Australia.
- Calls up to 10 friends, family or carers.
- Has 2-way “hands-free” voice to voice communication with high quality speakerphone.
- In built fall detection for serious falls. Sends a “fall alert” to up to 10 contacts.
- Uses GPS, Wifi or cell tower location data to send your location to your contacts during emergencies.
- Pendant is shower & rain proof, comfortable and is light weight.
- No contracts or monitoring fees.
- 12 month warranty.
- $497+ gst. Includes tracked Nationwide delivery, wrist band and belt clip.
$497 + gst Including tracked delivery
Securely order your Alarm with credit card in a few clicks. Secure and safe.