Warranty Terms & conditions.
12 months warranty
The Personal Medical Alarms come with a standard 12 months warranty from date of purchase. If the alarm unit or pendant has a manufacturing defect causing it to fail within the first 12 months of purchase, we will replace it free of charge or refund the purchase price (Minus shipping & creditcard charges as per T&C). A printed Warranty document is supplied with your purchase.
If your alarm has stopped working please refer to the ‘Troubleshooting’ section of your User Manual that was included with your alarm and check to see the cause of the failure is not due to incorrect operation or that it can be easily rectified.
How to claim against your warranty
If after consulting the ‘Troubleshooting’ section the alarm is still not working then please contact us by emailing us at info@personalmedicalalarms along with your purchasing details from Paypal to arrange to have the alarm returned for a warranty claim assessment.
Circumstances that can void your warranty
Please be aware your warranty can become void if any of the following have occurred:
- The Alarm unit has been opened or tampered with.
- The Alarm has been modified or not used in accordance with our instructions.
- The Alarm has suffered damage from physical impact.
- The Alarm has been damaged by fire or has been exposed to excessive heat.
- The Alarm has been used with an incorrect power adaptor.
- The Alarm has been subject to an incorrect voltage due to lightning or a power surge.
- The Alarm has been submerged in water.